The Crafdi Distilling Conference
The April Crafdi Conference includes over a dozen new talks and panel discussions, and access to all the talks, panels and recorded live Q&As from the October Event.
New Talks include:
- Barrel Love: The Care and Maintenance of Barrels with Julia Nourney
- Flavoured Vodka - Time for a Second Look with Veronika Karlova
- In Praise of Aquavit: the Other Botanical Spirit
- Spirits Competitions: Who, What, Why, Where, and How?
- So You Want to Make Rye Whisky? With Stephen Gould
- World Gin Day: Making the most of it! With Emma Stoke
- Showcase Serves and How to Find Them with Sam Carter
- Designing and Managing a Sensory Panel with Matthew Pauley
- Cool Distilling Panel Discussion
- The Negroni: Equal Parts Gin, Bitter, Vermouth, and Deliciousness!
- The State of Gin - Panel Discussion
- Capital Distilling - The Spirits of London - Panel Discussion